Sunday, 12 February 2012

City Girl Diaries on Facebook & Twitter

I am growing increasingly aware, as a mum-to-be, that the time will soon come when I am (happily) forced to take a break from work and the whole world of social media. I do hope you will bear with me during this inevitable absence and I will be back in business as soon as possible! In the meantime, please feel free to re-visit City Girl Diaries posts on the blog, or via my Twitter feed and Facebook page. All City Girl's blog posts, 'pics of the day' and lots of fashionable news from London can be found via either social channel. 


Following City Girl Diaries on Facebook or Twitter are great ways to stay in touch, if you're not already subscribed to City Girl Diaries by email, 'Google Friend Connect' or via Bloglovin' (check out the left-hand side of the blog to sign up for any of these). 

A big thank you to all my friends and followers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it's always lovely to hear from you. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe to the blog, or share with friends.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License