Monday, 30 January 2012

City Girl: Déjà vu

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed a lovely weekend? It has been a while since I last posted a 'City Girl: Déjà vu', so this time, I have gone back a little further. In case you didn't see some of these posts the first time around, I hope you enjoy reading them now.

City Girl covets: I Love Lowie
Daniel Galvin salon, Corinthia Hotel London

City Girl reports: Gilt.com Launches Globally
City Girl's sisterly love: My Sister, My Hero...
Now and Then (1995)

City Girl shops: Vogue's Online Fashion Week
City Girl dreams: Mr & Mrs Smith's Italian Guidebook
The Bellevue Syrene Hotel, Amalfi Coast (Mr & Mrs Smith)

City Girl prepares: That Old Nesting Instinct
City Girl reports: Karl Lagerfeld at NET-A-PORTER



*I haven't re-listed my Christmas gift guides above, but do take a peek if you're looking for some unique presents throughout 2012 - whether that's food and drink, stylish accessories, 'Cover Girl' beauty, or cosy comforts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it's always lovely to hear from you. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe to the blog, or share with friends.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License