Hi all! I am so sorry for my lack of communication recently. I have been travelling here, there and everywhere, while preparing for a City Girl Diaries (EC1) relaunch! So, as you may have guessed, my time has not been spent creating the walk-in wardrobe of my dreams. Alas! Nonetheless, the relaunch of City Girl Diaries (EC1) is going to be very exciting and you can look forward to many more posts, new features, super giveaways and plenty of opportunities to get involved! If you look around the site now, you may spot that some tweaks are already being made. I really appreciate your patience and hope that you'll agree it's worth the wait. I just ask that you kindly hold on a tiny bit longer! Thank you so much.
In the meantime, how about a trip down memory lane? Or, a chance to read some City Girl diaries that you missed, the first time around...
- Cupcakes: Head over Heels for Love Bakery and King's Road (another reason for a visit to Chelsea!)
|Love Bakery rhubarb and custard cupcakes|
- Style Library: Beautiful Bottoms (simply gorgeous!)
|Lingerie by Beautiful Bottoms|
- Return to EC1: The Modern Pantry (a delicious EC1 dining spot)
|The Modern Pantry, Clerkenwell|
- The Shoe Salon launch party at Harrods (if you haven't been already, get yourself to Harrods' shoe salon now!)
|The Shoe Salon at Harrods|
- Like The Sartorialist? You'll love Albrecht Tübke (if you love street snaps, these are for you!)
|A photograph by Albrecht Tübke|
I hope you enjoy these posts. And, so that I wasn't totally misleading on my walk-in wardrobe front, here is a link to some great walk-in wardrobe pics (which is your favourite?), with many thanks to the wonderful Fashion's Most Wanted...
|A walk-in wardrobe preview...|
P.S. I have enabled my comments, so have been busy replying to all of your lovely words and thoughts. Please continue to let me know what you think, or email me at: email@example.com