Tuesday, 29 November 2011

My sister, my hero...


Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (1997)

Hi everybody, I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. My lovely little sister* hasn't been very well, so the family has been rallying around her, bringing hugs and treats on rotation. What continues to be so inspiring, is her immense courage and determination, paired with a wonderful sense of humour and gorgeous giggling - which you will immediately fall in love with, if you are lucky enough to meet her. So, my brave and beautiful sis', I wish you a very speedy recovery and, as always, lots of laughter. These are for you...

Sex and the City 2 (2010)
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Now and Then (1995)
Little Women (1994)
Pretty Woman (1990)
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)
13 Going on 30 (2004)
Mermaids (1990)

How about we all take some time to celebrate our sisters, loved ones and those best gal pals who never fail to make us smile.

*(My sister will always be 'little' to me...)


5 comments:

  1. aw, best wishes for your sister! love these pics. all the best movies!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time well spent! And thanks for reminding me of some awesome films I need to watch NOW! Lots of love to you City Girl!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love all these stills! Makes me want to run out and rent them all and have a big film festival today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely messages and I'm glad you liked my film choices... some nostalgic ones from our childhood! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous piece City Girl, 2 sisters very lucky to have each other. :) And yes, great film choices! Lots of love. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it's always lovely to hear from you. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe to the blog, or share with friends.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License