Monday, 10 October 2011

Déjà vu: 03/10/11 - 09/10/11

Good morning everybody! Hope you have a wonderful week. Here is a quick recap of last week's posts...

After a stint working for British Vogue and a crazy personal diary, City Girl Diaries returns, with some photos from my sister's Parisian wedding weekend (and here's a whole bank of images from my recent trips to Paris, via City Girl Diaries on Flickr).
 
The Boulevard Raspail market, St Germain, Paris
When Time Out asked me for my favourite London experiences, I finally narrowed my list down to just ten. What would feature on yours?

A tribute to the inspirational and revolutionary leader, who made such a mark on the world, particularly via his work for Apple and Pixar.


As the long awaited film arrives in London cinemas, I planned my weekend trip. Review to follow.

Midnight in Paris (image via Cinemoi)


Ben and his 'partner in crime' Fliss, have taken up the challenge to experience every activity on Time Out's 101 Things to do in London, in time for the London Olympics. Read more about their story here.

1 comment:

  1. I want to watch Midnight in Paris. All Woody Allen's movies are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it's always lovely to hear from you. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe to the blog, or share with friends.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License