Friday, 7 January 2011

A very Merry, Louboutin Christmas (my favourite present)

Christian Louboutin sandals, box and red bag

Following all the family gatherings and social craziness over Christmas, I quite enjoy the reflective and peaceful month of January. Health and bank balance aside, it brings a reflective time in which to fondly remember the festive period and, if you're lucky, to finally enjoy some of the presents you received. A quiet weekend welcomes a new book or dvd; your spring-clean is fuelled by the arrival of new pieces for your wardrobe. Exchanging gifts is not only what Christmas is about (albeit an enjoyable part!), but I love nothing more than finding something so-suited to the receiver. Well, this year, I received the perfect present. From the images around this post, you'll know that I'm talking about the world's most famous red-soled heels, by Christian Louboutin. What a lucky girl!

Christian Louboutin sandals in box

A present from my extremely generous sister (& best gal-pal), they are called 'Delico 100 kid' and I simply adore them. Classy, delicate and feminine, they have a dainty, high-but-not-too-high heel, and of course, the timelessly seductive red sole. 

Christian Louboutin sandals with bow

Part pump, part sandal, part sling-back, they are beautifully unique. And, with peep-toes and bows, they couldn't get any better in my style-book.

Having long dreamed of Louboutin's to call my own, they will fit my increasingly Parisian wardrobe exquisitely. This smart red felt bag will look after them when they're not on-show (if you're wondering, the even smaller one contains two spare heel tips):


So, on reflection, I believe my relaxation and rejuvenation period is over. I'm ready to hit the town with my new shoes! Who's joining me? Visit the Christian Louboutin website for a simply dazzling shoe and handbag shopping experience...


Images) my own.

19 comments:

  1. Love! You are a lucky girl. You will wear them everywhere.
    Happy New Year!

    xx Grace
    stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Christmas present!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE SHOES!!! Oh, the shoes! 0.0

    nesha,
    http://thebuttonowl.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my lifes aim to own a pair of louboutins!

    love your blog.

    V x

    victorialoraine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! You're so lucky! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sister you have. my sister is my best friend too. love the bow detail on those. I'm a sucker for the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorge. I have a pair of pony hair leopard print peep toes I paid a grand for last year and I have no regrets. I absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG..just FAB :))..thanks for your visit and welcome back :) /Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lucky to get such an amazing present! I'm still waiting on a miu miu/ mulberry/ chloe bag.... I'm not fussy which!

    Love the blog! Sx

    www.ebagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning Louboutins, what a great present.

    btw I've given you a Stylish and Beautiful blogger award link here

    ReplyDelete
  11. You scored! What I wouldnt give for a red soled pump :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely!

    http://www.aliavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Grace Thank you Grace, Happy New Year to you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Victoria Loraine Thank you Victoria, so glad you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Fuyume Hi Fuyume! I love the bow too. Anything with a bow on and I'll love it (or polkadots)! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Laura Connell Hi Laura, wow, those sound amazing. You'll have to send me a pic! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ebagsandgladrags Thank you! I'm a big fan of Miu Miu bags. And the dresses! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Jen W Wow, thank you so much Jen! I will write a 'Stylish and Beautiful' post asap x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it's always lovely to hear from you. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe to the blog, or share with friends.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License