Monday, 17 January 2011

My EC1: the perfect morning stroll...

Smithfield Market, Clerkenwell
Smithfield Market
I must start by apologising for my 'MIA' status over the last week. An important and busy time for the family, it was full of ups-and-downs, all of which kept me away from my computer (a rather strange feeling after being glued to all forms of technology for months!). I am now pleased to be getting back to work and looking forward to the weeks ahead! To kick-start the rest of 2011, I had a walk around 'my London', a.k.a EC1. 

The Modern Pantry lunch, Clerkenwell
The Modern Pantry
A meander through Smithfield Market was followed by another delicious brunch at The Modern Pantry, a visit to gorgeous clothing and gift boutique Sublime, a stop by Vinoteca for that evening's bottle of wine, some jewellery-browsing at EC One and a brisker walk to Lie down i think i love you (divine scarves and bags). 

Monica Vinader amethyst ring
Oval Amethyst ring by Monica Vinader, at EC One

Vintage scarf, Lie Down I think I love you
Pink and black vintage scarf, by Lie down i think i love you 
What is your favourite area of London, and why? 

Thank you also to all my new followers and lovely comments! They are wonderful to read. x

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a lovely morning. I've never been to London, but hopefully I'll get to visit someday. And I plan to spend my time doing just this sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Casee Marie Hi Casee Marie! You should definitely visit soon - I look forward to hearing about your trip x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it's always lovely to hear from you. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe to the blog, or share with friends.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License