Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year's Eve 2010


Happy New Year's Eve from London! Have a wonderful time tonight.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Where did you go? What did you eat? What did you wear? I loved receiving emails and tweets from many of you, with ideas for your special festive outfit. It would be equally excellent to hear about your New Year's Eve 2010, do leave me a comment, or send an email to citygirlec1@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you to all my followers via City Girl Diaries (EC1), Facebook & Twitter (if you haven't already visited me there, please do!). I'm looking forward to many more adventures in 2011 x

Image: from a holiday to Cannes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, it's always lovely to hear from you. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe to the blog, or share with friends.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License