- Like the Sartorialist? You'll love Albrecht Tübke: The press preview of photographer Albrecht Tübke's 'Made in Italy', at the James Hyman gallery. Displayed until 6th November 2010, Tübke captures street-style with a twist. You won't want to miss it!
- In Bed with Vogue and Manolo Blahnik: As I feel sorry for myself with a nasty cold, I find much consolation in these beautiful books from Thames & Hudson. 'Fashion Drawing in Vogue' & 'Manolo Blahnik Drawings'.
- Paris Fashion Week: Shows & Parties. My favourite moments from Paris' spectacular Fashion Week S/S 2011, including John Galliano, Jean-Paul Gaultier and French Vogue's masquerade ball.
- From Galliano to Godard & Fashion in Frankie: I fall in love with French cinema and celebrate upcoming films, Le Petit Soldat and Frankie, both showing on the brilliant Sky channel Cinemoi.
- Mad for Manolo: His Wonderful World at Liberty. I (finally) get to visit Liberty's showcase of Manolo Blahnik shoes and accessories. You don't know shoes, until you see his extraordinary creations...
I'd love to hear from you - which posts do you like best? x