- The International Fashion Photography Exhibition, Cannes 2010: Fashion, film and stunning images.
- Fashion Shows, Fireworks and une coupe de champagne: My recommendations for a sensationally-stylish day in Cannes, from pains-au-chocolat to beautiful beach attire, to cocktails and fireworks.
- Exclusive show: Escada A/W 2010: Glamour, glamour glamour. Plus, a controversial Milady Fur Exhibition.
- Are you carpet-ready? Your chance to win the ultimate BFI London Film Festival experience - transport, accommodation, red-carpet action.
- Fast-forward to Friday: Enjoy the films of Hong Sangsoo (Korean's answer to Woody Allen), showing at the BFI. Click here for tickets and watch Martin Scorcese discuss Hong's talents here.
- City Girl EC1: Style Spy (Runway Route). Do you surf n' shop? Visit this online boutique and you soon will.
Don't forget to also check out City Girl's regularly updated features on the left-hand side of the blog page: including 'Style Inspiration', 'What I Wore', 'Irresistible Recipe' and 'Fashion in Pictures'.