Monday, 2 August 2010

Hope you had a wonderful weekend...

Any exciting adventures to share? 

After a weekend recovering from an evil summer cold, I can't wait to attend Jacques Townhouse tonight! It is a pop-up hotel in West London (designed by Jacques and Sophie Ellis Bextor - I've always loved her style), where cocktails, cupcakes, make-up and vintage sample sales intermingle, creating a girlie oasis from a bygone era. Check the Facebook page for (hopefully) spare tickets.


Must pretend London is still swelteringly hot and find myself a pink parasol, silk gloves, a corsage, pearls, floral...well, everything and a splendid hat. After all, I will likely find many an occasion where such an ensemble is required. It sounds so terribly English; I love it. I will report back.



Please also click on this link to: Follow my blog with bloglovin 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fun event! <3

    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing! Id love to set up a set like this! it would be so much fun! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!! I tried to get tickets but I'm afraid I'm too late.. looking forward to your review now!
    definitely following your blog, it's really nice :)

    xxx Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, it's always lovely to hear from you. If you enjoyed this post, feel free to subscribe to the blog, or share with friends.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License